Business to Business Directory > Technology Transfer
Browse our Technology Transfer
1 - 10 10 "Technology Transfer":
1. Networks of Centres of Excellence (NCE)
industry, university, and government partnership to connect research with industrial know-how and investment. Promotes R&D in health, information technology, environment, education, and more.
2. Mound Advanced Technology Center (MATC)
offers technology facilities for business development.
3. National Technology Transfer Center
helping government contractors transfer their technology into the consumer related industry.
4. Asian and Pacific Centre for Transfer of Technology (APCTT)
promotes transfer of technology in the Asia Pacific region.
5. LogOn Technology Transfer
helping European companies to exploit object technology (OT) for their business needs.
6. Virginia Addiction Technology Transfer Center
to increase the skill level of substance abuse treatment practitioners in treatment programs in Virginia.
7. Technology Transfer
transfers intellectual property created by university researchers and employees into use for the public. Also provides commercial options for investors.
8. Office of Technology Transfer
promoting the transfer of technology from the lab to the marketplace.
9. Technology Transfer and Economic Development
10. Texadia Systems
Dallas, Texas-based audio visual integration company offering AV installation and design services for commercial and residential customers.